4-Pack Stealth Camo Game Trail Cameras for Outdoor Deer & Wildlife Hunting 24MP Picture 1296P Video with 120° Wide Angle, 90Ft Night Vision & Motion Activated 0.1s Trigger Speed IP66 Waterproof
(as of Oct 13,2021 23:38:25 UTC – Details)
Please remove the protective film from the lens if there is residue, please clean it with the dish liquid soap or alcohol in case affecting the photos or videos’ effect.Please format the memory card in the camera before usePlease Fasten the camera at a height of 1-2 meters and align the camera parallel to the ground in the desired direction to avoid overexposed.As for reserve battery life, Max 30s for every video can be recorded at nightTrail camera will power off automatically in 5 minutes while no keypad controlling
24MP(6656 x 3744); 20MP; 16MP; 12MP; 8MP; 4MP; 2MP
2304x1296P@20fps (16:9); 1080P@30fps (16:9); 720P@30fps (16:9)
PIR Sensing Distance
90ft/27m(Below 77°F/25°C at the Normal Level)
PIR Sensing Angle
3 sec – 5 min
Camera + Video
Photo, Video, Photo+Video( Take picture firstly then video)
On / Off
1 Sec~24 Hours
-4 ~ +140°F / -20 ~ +60°C
5% ~ 95%
You can Get Them from Agitato Trail Camera
0.1 Fast Trigger Speed
Pre-activated and fast-boot technology combined to reach ultra-fast 0.1s trigger speed and 0.5s recovery time, quickly capture every exciting moment.
3 continuous shots at default per trigger to capture more exciting moments.
24MP Crystal Daytime Photos
Compared with any other 16 megapixel device, Agitato A262 trail camera featuring 24MP (optional pixels: 24MP, 20MP, 16MP, 12MP, 8MP, 4MP, 2MP) resolution, allows you to enjoy the wonderful animal world through super crystal pictures.
1296P H.264 Video
Records amazing smooth 1296p 20fps video Videos are well compressed in H.264 MP4 format (average ~1MB/s), significantly reduce file size, downloading and sharing to family or friends is more quicker than traditional game cameras. The MP4 video is also best compatible with any players.
No Glow Night Vision
Built in 36pcs of No glow and no flash 940nm LEDs,the trail camera not only takes brightly colored photos during the daytime, but also clear black & white photos at night.
With reliable IP66 waterproof design, allows you to safely place it in the jungle or other places to work, without worrying about the interference of dust and rain.
2.4″ Color Display LCD
2.4″ Color Display LCD, it is easy for the user to view all the photos directly on the trail camera. Fast delete the photos that unwanted.
SDHC SD card and Batteries Not Included
SDHC SD card is needed but not included in the package. SDHC SD cards up to a capacity of 512 GB are supported. SDHC SD card (Class 10 up to 512GB) is recommended.Camera powered by 8X1.5V AA alkaline batteries but not included in the package.Support External DC 12V power supply, but at least 1.5A
Pay Attention to
If the camera can not turn on after inserting the batteries, please pull out the batteries to re-insert or change new batteries for another try.Please adjust a longer interval times if you do not want too many motion pictures.Please use lithium batteries in low temperature to get the best performance. To get the best night image, please eliminate obstacles in front of the camera as possible.Please do not use the trail camera in the extremely cold or hot weather or the camera can not work in proper, the suitable temperature is -4~+140 °F/-20 ~+60 °C.
1. HD Photos or Videos and PIR function: the camouflage digital trail camera can be triggered by sudden change of ambient temperature caused by any movement of human or animals in a certain region of interested, which is detected by a high sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor (PIR up to 60° detection angle and night vision up to 90ft), and then captures pictures (highest to 24MP), or records HD video (2304×1296P) clips and save into SD card(support up to 512GB) automatically.
2. Stealth design and energy saving: Camo design makes the camera stealth and ideal for outdoor animals scouting, home security surveillance or office monitoring. And the operating temperature is between -4 ~ +140 °F/-20 ~ +60°C. Long in-field battery life (in standby mode, up to 8 months with 8*AA batteries and Auto power off in 10 minutes while no keypad controlling).
3. Interesting Time lapse feature: the game hunting camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval in this feature. It’s very useful when observing cold-blooded animals like snakes, or the process of f plants or flowering, birds building nest, or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking or yards. This feature can be used together with Timer feature to meet your timetable.
4. Password Set and Serial Number function: this game trail camera allows you to set up a password to protect your camera from unauthorized users and the Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. The Serial Number function helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos.
5. Easy to use and view pictures on PC via USB downloading for users/hunters. This game trail camera takes colorful pictures at day time, monochrome pictures in night vision model, easy to switch automatically. The camera can easily achieve more applications through multi-recording, interval recording, time-lapse, time stamp and more other easy function settings. With one USB cable, you could download pictures or video clips from the SD card and view and playback them on your PC easily.